Easter Bunny Cake Recipe
This simply jaw-dropping Easter bunny cake will definitely be the highlight of your Easter dinner! It is so delicious, adorable, and so easy to make! Preparation and assembly are extremely easy, and anyone can make this cake! It is tasty as well as beautiful and such a great dessert!
Before making this cake, I was skeptical if it would work or not. After having lots of Pinterest-fail cakes, I was not sure if I wanted to try this cake as it looked very complicated. I was so so impressed by the results! The cake turned out to be wonderful, and it was such a fun project making it! Making the bunny is so easy, with such great results that anyone of any baking skills level can do it! In addition, it is a very fun Easter craft for little kids and toddlers, because decorating it will be a blast. As someone who often struggles with decorating, I was extremely surprised at how professional the cake I made looked.
This cake is so sweet and delicious, and most everyone will like it! I gave this cake to someone that usually hates any sort of cake (believe it or not, people like this exist!), and when they tried this cake they loved it! They even made me save an ear of the bunny for them to have later :). Children and adults alike will absolutely love this vanilla cake, because of it’s sweet, but not too strong taste.
This cake is so easy and simple to make! You simply bake and prepare two cakes from one cake mix, and then cut two easy lines in one cake. After assembling the cake, you just decorate with frosting and sprinkles and you are done! This Easter bunny cake will surely be a hit for everyone at your Easter brunch or dinner.
How To Make Bunny Cake Step By Step
Step 1: Prepare 1 box of yellow cake mix and bake in 2 9-inch round pans according to package directions.
Step 2: Cut one of the cakes according as shown on the photo below:
Step 3: Assemble the bunny as shown on the photo below:
Step 4: Frost the bunny with store-bought or homemade frosting:
Step 5: Draw the bunny face and decorate:
Easter Bunny Cake
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 containers store bought frosting
- food coloring
- jelly beans for eyes
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray 2 9-inch round baking pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix the yellow cake mix, eggs and oil to make cake batter. Pour the cake batter into the two 9 inch round pans. Put the cakes in the oven and bake for 25 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cut one of the round cakes as shown on the picture.
- Assemble the bunny cake as shown on the picture.
- Frost the cake with white frosting for bunny face and ears, and different color frosting for the bow.
- Use jelly beans or M&M's for eyes and mouth, and draw the bunny face with writing gel frosting. Add sprinkles to bunny ears and bow.
This cake is awesome. I absolutely love the design and taste. Not overly sweet, great flavor. Inside and out, the cake was delicious.