These Easter peeps cupcakes are so cute, adorable, and so yummy! Kids will absolutely love these fun cupcakes, and they are perfect for Easter parties or lunches. They are so cute, as well as easy to make, and they are a must have for Easter!
These cupcakes are so so tasty! With a moist vanilla base, that is perfectly sweet, and delicious vanilla frosting, anyone would love these cupcakes! They are perfect for any Easter celebration, and these desserts will leave children begging you to make more! Their lovely pastel colors are super cute and pretty, and the peeps on top make these cupcakes so unique! Overall these are the perfect recipe for Easter!
These cupcakes are so great for children to make! The cake mix and store bought frosting makes these cupcakes so easy to make for anyone! Children will have a blast frosting these cupcakes, and decorating them with peeps! Having them mix the colors into the frosting will be so much fun for them, as it is so satisfying to watch the colors mix into the frosting. Frosting the cupcakes will also be very fun for them, as frosting cupcakes are so much fun! Finally adding the peeps on top, will be very fun. You will have to make sure the peeps go on the cupcakes rather than the kids’ mouths :). This would be a very fun thing to bake for them, and they would be introduced to Easter in the process!
These cupcakes are great for children and adults alike! When I made these cupcakes, I wasn’t expecting them all to be eaten, but once younger kids saw these, they couldn’t stop eating them! This is why they’d be the perfect addition to Easter! Everyone loves peeps, as well as cupcakes!
To make these cupcakes you simply make the cake, pipe frosting onto the top, and then add a peep! So easy and fun!
If you want to make another Easter recipe, check out this bunny cake!
Easter Peeps Cupcakes Recipe
- 1 box vanilla cake mix
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 containers store bought frosting
- pink food coloring
- yellow food coloring
- blue food coloring
- purple food coloring
- pink, yellow, blue, and purple colored peeps
- Line a 12 cupcake tray with cupcake liners.
- Prepare and bake the cake mix accourding to intructions in the cupcake tray.
- Let the cupcakes cool, and divide the frosting into four bowls.
- Add a few drops of food coloring in each of the bowls and mix, to get the four colors.
- Put each colored frosting in piping bags (can be substituted with a plastic bag with the tip snipped off with scissors), and pipe each color onto three of the cupcakes.
- Add a peep on top of each cupcake with the corresponding color.