Spring M&M’s Cookies
These spring M&M cookies are so cute, festive, and the perfect dessert for a spring day! Soft, delicious, and so addicting, you will absolutely love these spring M&M cookies!
These cookies are the perfect dessert for any sort of spring gatherings or parties. Kids and adults alike will love these cookies, so everyone will be happy! Despite being very easy to make, these cookies are so vibrant and cheerful. You can bring these cookies on a picnic, or simply just bring them to a gathering to celebrate the warm weather:).
These spring M&M cookies are so easy to make! Any baker of any level can make these. All you have to do is combine the wet and dry ingredients, and then add some M&Ms. In addition, making these cookies is a great activity to do with your kids or friends. The ingredients are relatively mess free, and fun to make.
These cookies can be a great Easter dessert! If you are looking to add some delicious cookies to your easter desserts, these cookies are great. They fit the happy, vibrant, vibes of Easter, so these are great cookies! In addition to making these for Spring and Easter events, you can also make these cookies if you want a delicious dessert. These cookies taste absolutely amazing!
These spring M&M cookies are so addicting! With warm chewy dough, and crunchy chocolatey M&Ms scattered across, it is hard to resist these delicious cookies. There is nothing better than fresh, warm, soft, cookies, and these cheerful spring cookies are just that!
Whether you are looking for a fun, easy, Easter dessert, or just want some delicious treats for the spring, you absolutely need to try these cookies! They are so soft, tasty, addicting, and delicious, and you will absolutely love them!
Spring M&M Cookies
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups spring M&Ms
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and line two baking pans with parchment paper.
- With an electric mixer, mix the butter and sugars until light and fluffy, in a large bowl. Then add in the egg and vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt, and mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and mix until just combined. Then add in the M&Ms.
- Place Scoops of cookie dough onto the baking pan, and slightly press the tops down. You can add a few M&Ms to the top of the cookies for decoration. Make sure that they are spaced at least 2 inches apart, as they spread.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown (do not overbake, as the cookies harden).
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!