These banana cookies are soft, delicious, and have an amazing chocolatey banana flavor! Like banana bread in cookie form, you will absolutely love these cookies!
These cookies are the perfect dessert to make if you have extra bananas lying around! Getting tired of the same old banana bread? These cookies are warm, soft, chocolatey and delicious, and you will be guaranteed to love them! If I ever have extra bananas lying around in my house, this is my go to recipe:).
These cookies are the perfect dessert if you need to make something for a group of people. These cookies are very easy to make, and you can easily double the recipe. In addition, these cookies are unique, and are much more interesting than plain old chocolate chips cookies. People of all ages will love making these cookies!
These chocolate banana cookies are a great dessert to make with your kids! They are very easy and fun to make, and don’t involve any super messy ingredients. In addition, you can make these cookies with your friends for a movie night, and enjoy fresh warm banana cookies.
With these chocolate banana cookies, you can also add chopped walnuts or or white chocolate chips, for a unique and different flavor. You can add many different things inside the batter, so don’t be afraid to get creative!:)
A great thing about these cookies, is that they are easy to make. You simply combine and mix together the wet and dry ingredients, and then add in the chocolate chips and bake for 10 minutes. It is so simple and easy to make these, and it does not take long at all! These cookies also bake very fast, so you don’t have to wait very long to get to eat them:).
These delicious, soft, mouth-watering, chocolate banana cookies are the absolute perfect dessert, whether you want to bake a treat for a movie night, or you want to bake yummy treats for a crowd. Everyone will absolutely love these cookies!
Chocolate Banana Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 mashed bananas over-ripe
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees, and line two baking pans with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until well combined. Add the mashed bananas and the vanilla.
- Combine the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, and slat in a medium bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, and mix until just combined. Then add in the chocolate chips.
- Drop tablespoon sized portions of dough onto the parchment paper. The dough will be sticky.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes or until lightly golden brown at the edges. Eat warm.