These delicious chocolate chip banana muffins are soft, chocolatey, and so addicting! These muffins are the perfect breakfast or dessert, and you will be sure to love them!
These muffins are the absolute best way to start your morning. Waking up to enjoy a warm, fresh, aromatic banana chocolate chip muffin is perfect! These can also be an amazing dessert that you can enjoy with a warm cup of tea. In addition, they can be a great afternoon snack for when you need a quick energy boost. No matter what the occasion, you will love these muffins!
These muffins taste absolutely amazing! With a perfect banana flavor, a generous amount of chocolate chips, and a soft, moist texture, these banana muffins are so tasty! The banana and chocolate chips blend perfectly together, to create a super yummy flavor.
These banana chocolate chips muffins are so easy to make. All you have to do is combine the wet and dry ingredients and then add some chocolate chips. Bakers of any experience level can make these muffins. In addition, these muffins can be a great treat to bake with your kids. The ingredients are relatively mess free, and these muffins are a healthier alternative to other desserts.
These muffins are a great snack for on the go. They are very easy to transport mess free, and you can eat them as a mid-day snack or eat them on a long road trip. No matter what the occasion is, these banana chocolate chip muffins are perfect for all!
The banana chocolate chips muffins are absolutely so addicting, and the perfect treat! Whether you are eating them as a breakfast, snack, or dessert, you will absolutely love them!
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 medium bananas over-ripe
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas and then and the eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until well combined. Then add in the chocolate chips.
- With a ladle, scoop the batter into the muffin pans until all of the batter is evenly distributed.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center.
- Cool for 5-10 minutes and serve.