Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
This chocolate chip banana bread is absolutely delicious! Warm, moist, sweet, and chocolatey, this is the absolute best banana bread recipe!
There is nothing better than sitting down and enjoying a nice slice of banana bread with a warm cup of tea. Whether you just need a tasty and relaxing snack, or you are looking for a dessert guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth, you can’t go wrong with banana bread! This chocolate chip banana bread has a perfect flavor of banana mixed with semi-sweet chocolate chips. These two flavors perfectly compliment each other for a heavenly banana bread.
This banana bread is so easy to make! Just combine the wet and dry ingredients, mix in the chocolate chips, put in a baking pan, and bake the banana bread! This is the perfect dessert to make, regardless of your experience in the kitchen! Anyone can make this banana bread! Making this tasty bread can be the perfect dessert to bake with your friends or kids for a movie night. It is so easy to make!
This chocolate chip banana bread is the perfect dessert to make if you have some extra over-ripe bananas laying around. Usually at my house, I always have a few extra bananas that are too ripe to eat, so this is my go-to recipe. Over-ripe bananas make the banana bread so much sweeter and moist. Making this banana bread is a thousand times better than throwing the over-ripe bananas out!
Although this recipe is for chocolate chip banana bread, the chocolate chips are optional! Instead you can add crushed up walnuts, or any type of filling! You can get creative with this banana bread, however I recommend sticking to the chocolate chips. My absolute favorite combination is banana and melty chocolate.
No matter what type of dessert you want you can’t go wrong with this chocolate chip banana bread! It is the absolute best recipe, and it is so easy to make! Throw a few of your extra bananas in a bowl with a few other ingredients, and soon enough a delicious chocolate chip banana bread will appear!
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- 4 medium bananas overripe
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x5 loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until well combined.
- In a small bowl mash the bananas and add into the butter and sugar mixture. Add the eggs and vanilla as well and mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Then add into the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Fold in the majority of the chocolate chips (leave a few for sprinkling on top).
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan, and sprinkle some chocolate chips on top. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until the center of the loaf comes out clean when a toothpick is inserted. Allow the bread to cool for at least 15 minutes before serving.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!