These marshmallow lucky charms bars are so cheerful, tasty, sweet and delicious! Kids and adults alike will be absolutely obsessed with these colorful treats!
Kids will be obsessed with these sweet treats! Lucky charms seem to be everyone’s favorite breakfast cereal, so combining them with sweet marshmallows and butter will make anyone go crazy 🙂
If you need to make a dessert for a kids party or event, these bars are a perfect dessert! In addition, adults will also love these bars, so these bars will appeal to everyone!
These bars are so colorful and cheerful! These bars are the perfect treat to make, when you want a vibrant and exciting dessert. The rainbow lucky charms really make these bars pop out. These will also draw people of all ages to them.
You can make these lucky charms marshmallow bars, even if you have no clue how to cook! These bars are so easy to make, and anyone can easily make them. All it takes is knowing how to use a microwave, which I am sure the majority of people know how to use:). All you have to do is combine butter, melted marshmallows, and lucky charms and refrigerate. So easy!
These bars are absolutely delicious! The marshmallow gives the bars a slightly sticky, gooey texture, and the cereal gives it some crunch.
The lucky charms marshmallows scattered throughout make the bars extra fun and tasty. These bars are so addicting and amazing!
These lucky charms marshmallow bars are so colorful, tasty, and addicting! Whether you are making them for a party, or just for a fun movie night, you will be sure to love these lucky charms marshmallow bars!
Lucky Charms Marshmallow Bars
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 5 cups lucky charms
- Spray an 8x8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the mini marshmallows and the melted butter in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Heat the marshmallows and melted butter for 1-2 minutes in 30 second increments, until the marshmallows are fully melted.
- Add the lucky charms to the marshmallow mixture, and mix well.
- Put the lucky charms mixture into the baking dish. You may need to press down the top, to get a smooth even layer.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours, and then cut into squares and serve.