St. Patrick’s Day Green Cake Pops Truffles
These Saint Patrick’s day cake pops are delicious, beautiful, and most importantly simply delicious! These are so easy to make, and are perfect for any Saint Patrick’s Day party!
These cake pops are so delicious! These vanilla flavored cake pops are absolutely perfect for children and adults alike! Children are bound to love these sweet and yummy cake pops! In addition, it would be the perfect craft for them to make. Crumbling cake to make these, would be extremely fun for children! These cake pops are so easy to make for any skill level, and they are very fun to make! Making these cake pops with children will also introduce them to the wonderful holiday of Saint Patrick’s day! These are such a great food for kids to make!
These cake pops are so beautiful! The inside is a vibrant green truffle, and the outside is a delicious white chocolate, with green sugar sprinkles. They are so easy, for outstanding results, that look professional! The inside has a fudgy vanilla texture, that is perfectly sweet! The white chocolate brings a delicious flavor, and the sprinkles give a light crunchy texture. Everyone will fall in love with the taste and the looks of these truffles!
To make these truffles, you just make a cake mix cake, crumble it, add frosting, dip it in white chocolate, add sprinkles, chill and enjoy! Once you try one of these cake pop truffles, you simply won’t be able to stop eating them!
If you like these St. Patrick’s cake pops truffles, you will also love this Green Irish Roll Cake recipe – perfect for St. Patrick’s day!
St. Patrick's Day Green Cake Pops Truffles
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup store-bought vanilla frosting
- green food coloring
- 2 bars white chocolate
- green sugar sprinkles
- Line a tray with parchment paper.
- Make the cake from the cake box mix, and allow to cool, following the box instructions.
- Take cake out of pan, and with your hands, crumble the cake.
- Add green food coloring into the frosting until a bright green color.
- Mix the frosting into the cake, until all of it is fully incorporated. The cake should be a dough-y consistency, and hold together.
- If the cake is not green enough, add more green food coloring, and mix into the cake .
- Break the white chocolate into pieces, put in a microwave safe dish, and microwave until fully melted.
- Take the cake and roll into small balls. Then take the melted white chocolate, and dip one of the balls into the white chocolate.
- Sprinkle on the green sprinkles evenly, and put in the refrigeretor for 30 minutes, or until the white chocolate hardens.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!