These pink cupcakes with sprinkles are so cute, easy, and delicious! Perfect for a party, valentines day, or if you just want a tasty treat, you will love these cupcakes!
These cupcakes are absolutely so cute! Despite being so easy to make, they look like they are professional! With vibrant pink frosting, and a delicious pink cake underneath, they look so yummy and adorable. You do not need baking experience to make these cupcakes, as they are easy to make. If you need to bake a dessert that not only looks good, but can feed a lot of people, these cupcakes are perfect to make!
These cupcakes taste absolutely amazing! The cake part tastes sweet and vanilla-y, the frosting is tasty and has the perfect consistancy, and the sprinkles add a little bit of extra fun. Kids and adults alike will all love these cupcakes!
These cupcakes are the perfect dessert to make if you want to bake with your friends or your kids. They are easy to make, relatively mess free, and a fun activity. In addition, they are pink themed, which makes them more fun to make! Simply make the cupcake batter, bake it, add frosting and sprinkles, and your done!
If you are looking for a pink themed dessert for a party, or you just really love the color pink, these cupcakes are perfect! They are so cute, pink from top to bottom, and look adorable! These cupcakes can be great for valentines day, or kids birthday parties!
You absolutely need to try these cupcakes! They are professional looking, easy to make, and absolutely delicious.
Pink Cupcakes With Sprinkles
- 1 box vanilla cake mix
- 1 jar vanilla frosting
- pink food coloring
- Line a cupcake or muffin pan with 12 pink paper baking cups. Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Prepare the cake mix according to directions on the package. Pour the batter into the cupcake pan.
- Bake cupcakes for 20 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Put frosting in a mixing bowl and add a little bit of pink food coloring. Mix until combined, then add more food coloring until desired color is reached.
- Put the pink frosting in a piping bag and frost the cupcakes. Add the sprinkles on top of the cupcakes.