This chocolate layer birthday cake with strawberry pink decorations, is beautiful, cheerful, and ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! Being easy to make, this is the best birthday cake idea.
Despite this chocolat birthday cake’s fancy appearence, it is actually quite easy to make! First, you prepare the chocolate cake from a cake mix, and pour it into two 9-inch round pans.
Next, your going to wait for the cakes to cool. After they cool, take the chocolate frosting and spread a layer across the cake. After that layer is on, add freshly sliced strawberries.
After you add the layer of frosting and strawberries, place the other cake on top. Then, frost the entire cake including the sides.
After the entire cake is frosted in chocolate frosting, place the pink frosting in a piping bag. Pipe the sides of the cake in pink frosting.
Finally, pipe in the heart and the writing and your done! It’s that easy!
This birthday cake is so tasty! The strawberry layer really makes this cake taste incredible. The strawberries contrast with the chocolate cake amazing, and add a delicious and refreshing taste. This strawberry chocolate cake also looks amazing! The pink frosting really contrasts with the brown color very nicely! The heart makes for an easy, but very cute design!
This chocolate layer birthday cake looks and tastes incredible! The layer of strawberries add a delicious and refreshing taste, and the pink frosting creates a beautiful look. You need to try this cake!
Chocolate Layer Birthday Cake With Strawberries Pink Decorations
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- ingredients for cake mix per directions (egg, oil, water)
- 1 can chocolate frosting
- 1 can pink frosting
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- Prepare chocolate cake mix according to package directions. Pour into 2 9-inch round non-stick pans and bake according to package directions.
- Let the cakes cool and remove from pans.
- Put 1 cake on the plate and frost it with chocolate frosting.
- Add sliced strawberries on top of the frosting.
- Put the second cake on top of first one.
- Frost the top cake and sides with chocolate frosting.
- Put pink frosting in a piping bag. Squeeze the bag and make designs of your choice on top of the cake with pink frosting.