This french toast with strawberries and whipped cream is the absolute perfect breakfast! It is so easy to make, and the strawberries and whipped cream combination is delicious! You will absolutely love this french toast!
This Strawberries and cream french toast is the absolute perfect breakfast! The slightly savory and perfectly textured french toast goes amazingly with the light and sweet strawberries. Whipped cream and strawberries are the best combination, so they make the french toast so much better! The powdered sugar adds some extra sweetness, and overall makes the french toast look so much fancier! This french toast tastes absolutely phenomenal!
Despite looking like it came out of a fancy French cafe, this strawberry and whipped cream french toast is so easy to make! You start by combining the eggs, milk, vanilla, and sugar to create the batter for the French toast. Then, you dip the white bread into the batter and fry. Then, to make the strawberry syrup, you simply take strawberries, sugar, and water and boil. The sauce is so easy to make! You top the french toast with strawberries, and whipped cream and enjoy!
This delicious strawberries and cream french toast is a great recipe to make if you are looking to impress someone, as it is so easy to make, but looks so fancy! If you want to impress your significant other on valentines day, this is the absolute perfect breakfast to make for them! If you want to make your mom or dad breakfast in bed for Mothers/Fathers day, they will go crazy about this French toast!
If you want to bring a breakfast food to brunch or another gathering, it is so easy to make a lot of this French toast! You can make multiple pieces of the French toast, and then have a side of the strawberries, whipped cream, and powdered sugar. That way guests can assemble it on the spot, but it will still be super fancy and delicious!
This strawberries and cream french toast looks like it came out of a fancy french cafe, and tastes incredible! Pair it with a warm cup of coffee, and you have the absolute perfect breakfast!
Strawberries and whipped cream french toast
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk any type
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 2 slices white bread
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp water
- whipped cream topping
- syrup optional
- In a medium bowl, mix the egg, milk, vanilla and sugar until well combined.
- One by one, place the bread slices in the mixture. Make sure the bread soaks in the mixture, but you do not want it to be overly soggy. Make sure both sides are well incorporated.
- In a frying pan, add the oil and fry over medium heat. Cook until golden brown and then flip.
- chop up the 1/2 cup of strawberries into small pieces. Combine the sugar, water and strawberries in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer, and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Top the french toast with the strawberry sauce, whipped cream, and syrup.