This avocado toast with egg is refreshing, healthy, filling, and delicious! It is the perfect breakfast or lunch, and is the perfect meal if your looking for a healthy, vibrant, treat!
This avocado toast is the perfect way to start your day, as it is so cheerful and colorful! The avocado toast is filled with bright colors from the various vegetables, spices, and the egg incorparated in the toast. There’s nothing better than starting the day with a vibrant, tasty, breakfast.
As well as being delicious, this avocado toast will fill you up for the day. The avocado has healthy fats that will leave you feeling full, and the egg has tons of protein to leave you strong and energized. The toast has carbs, which also give you energy, and the vegetables are filled with nutrients! By eating this simple toast, you will get so much of the vitamins and nutrients needed for the day!
This avocado toast is so addicting and tasty! The vegetables added to the avocado gives the avocado extra bursts of flavor and texture, and the egg adds an amazing flavor on top.
Every weekend, this avocado toast is my go to breakfast or lunch. No matter how much I make it, I can never get enough of it! It’s hard to believe that something so tasty, is something so healthy:).
If you have a busy day of work ahead, or don’t have time to make big, filling lunches, this avocado toast is a perfect breakfast! This avocado toast will leave you full for hours, while also having you feel refreshed. Eating this avocado toast early on in the day, will have you set for a large portion of the day!
You absolutely need to make this delicious avocado toast with egg! It is so refreshing, colorful, filling, and healthy! As the perfect breakfast or lunch, you will love this yummy toast!
Avocado Toast with Egg
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup corn fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup tomato cherry works best
- 1/4 cup cilantro finely chopped
- 2 tbsp onion finely chopped
- 1/2 lime squeezed
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 pieces toast
- grated parmesan cheese to taste
- Mash the avocado into a medium bowl.
- Add the corn, tomatoes, cilantro, onions, into the bowl and mix until combined.
- Add in the salt, garlic powder, black pepper, and crushed red pepper and mix.
- Distribute the avocado between the two pieces of toast.
- Cook two sunny side up eggs at medium-low heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Gently place the eggs on top of the toast and top with crushed red pepper and grated parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately.