These raspberry brownies taste absolutely amazing! Despite being so easy to make, they taste like they came out of a gourmet restaurant! With a delicious raspberry taste over fudgy chocolate, you will be absolutely obsessed!
These brownies will be sure to satisfy any guests. The rich raspberry taste perfectly compliments the warm fudgy chocolate. These brownies have just the perfect amount of sweetness to still be sweet, but not be overly sweet. Any raspberry and chocolate lover will be obsessed with these brownies!
These raspberry brownies are absolutely so easy to make! Simply mix in all the ingredients, and then add some fresh raspberry. While mixing the raspberries, smush them down until they are more like flecks of raspberry, rather than whole ones. You can use slightly overripe raspberries, but refrain from using very mushy, overripe raspberries. The raspberries can be tasted. I highly recommend using fresh rather than frozen raspberries. It gives the brownies a strong, fresh, and unique taste.
These chocolate raspberry brownies have the absolute perfect texture! They are soft, moist, and dense from the raspberries, but are still chewy and fudgy. These brownies with a cup of tea or coffee are the absolute perfect dessert. In addition, these raspberry brownies can even be enjoyed as a breakfast! There’s nothing better to start your day, than a nice fudgy brownie and a warm cup of coffee:).
Whether you are making these brownies as a yummy snack, or bringing these brownies to a party, these brownies are the absolute perfect dessert! They are so easy to make, and taste incredible!
Raspberry Chocolate Brownies
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 2/3 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 10 oz fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350F and spray a 9x13 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl, and mix the cocoa powder in until well combined.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs, sugar, and vanilla. Combine it with the butter mixture.
- Add in the flour, salt, and baking powder, and combine (but do not overmix).
- Mix in the raspberries, and crush them while mixing.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan, and bake for 25 minutes.
- Cut the brownies into squares after they cool, and serve warm.